Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for store credit or an exchange. No refunds. Exchanges can be done up to two (2) times.
Final SALE items are not eligible for online or in-store return, store credit or exchange. *All items 40% off or more are FINAL SALE.
Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
- Visit our returns center: http://alaskaouterwear.returnscenter.com
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the following address:
- In-store returns accepted as well.
Alaska® Outerwear Company
Attn: Returns. RMA#
5 Woodfield Mall
Store # J106
Schaumburg, IL 60173
- Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least two (2) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- To start a return, contact us at email@example.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Damages and issues: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Store Credit: We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the store credit was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically issued and emailed a store credit receipt that does not expiration date. Use in online or in-store.
- Exchanges can be done up to two (2) times.
- Exceptions / non-returnable items: Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of gift cards.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: